Plain English Summary
Part of our mission is to:
- Empower and Engage people around the world to collect information about company practices in regards to the environment, society and other corporate sustainability and responsibility criteria, to rate companies in regards to such criteria, and either publish it under a free license or dedicate it to the public domain.
- Disseminate this content effectively and globally, free of charge.
You are free to:
- Read and Print our overviews and other media free of charge.
- Share and Reuse our overviews and other media under free and open licenses.
- Contribute To and Edit our site.
Under the following conditions:
- Responsibility — You take responsibility for your edits (since we only host your content).
- Civility — You support a civil environment and do not harass other users.
- Lawful Behavior — You do not violate copyright or other laws.
- No Harm — You do not harm our technology infrastructure.
With the understanding that:
- You License Freely Your Contributions — you generally must license your contributions and edits to our site under a free and open license (unless your contribution is in the public domain).
- No Professional Advice — the content of overviews and other projects is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional advice.